With the profitable help of talented group of experts, we are putting forth a broad scope of outstanding Natural Ventilator in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. To guarantee nature of ventilators, a few tests are led in various phases of generation. Extraction is the procedure of mightily expelling caught air from processing plant shed making a vacuum or low weight zone, which is then killed by drawing of cool air from outside and finishing the convection cycle. Contingent upon the size Roof Extractors deplete huge measure of the warmth and smoke gathering at rooftop level of the industrial facility. They are in a perfect world suited in Boiler, Steam Foundries, Forge shops, Heat Treatment shops and Automobile industrial facilities.
- Save cost, need only natural wind.
- Safe as it does not require electricity.
- No pollution as it uses natural air.
- Easy to install on any type of roof.
- Light weight, made from aluminum with S.S.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Rainproof as air exit system is designed to protect from rain.
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel.
1) Throat/ Neck Dia: 24” (610 MM)
a. Turbo vents. Dia: 28” (712 MM)
b. Height: 15.5” (394MM)
c. Net Weight: 5kg. in Aluminium and SS 6kg.
2) Top Cover: STAINLESS STEEL (SS)- 202
Thickness: 0.65 to 0.70 –MM
3) Fins/Vanes: Aluminium Alloy 40800 (Temper H3)/ No Rerolled Material and SS i. 202 , 304
No. of Fins: 44
Aluminium Thickness: 0.5-MM
SS Thickness: 0.35 –MM
4) Outer Ring: SS Alloy-202
5) Neck Ring: SS-202 (Mounting Ring With 2 x 3 mm deep Ribs For Extra Strength and Firm Support With FRP and PC Venture Doom)
Inner Dia: 24”
Inner Arm: SS-202, 3MM
6) Drive Mechanism
Inner Shaft MOC: SS-202
Outer Pipe Dia: SS Pipe Dia 30mm
Thickness: 2.5 MM
Bearings: Self Lubricated Type, Twin Sealed 6001 ZZ
We are one of the prominent manufacturer, supplier, exporter and importer of Natural Air Ventilator in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.