Since our beginning in this space, we have denoted an unmistakable position in the business sector by offering beat-in-class Roof Top Turbine Ventilator that accompanies a turbine. Utilized for the correct ventilation of gas, exhaust and other related components, this ventilator is for the most part introduced on the top of industrial facilities, concoction plants and other related spots. This ventilator is precisely outlined and created utilizing excited metals and compounds by best utilization of most recent machines in consistence with the set business measures and standards. Prior to the end conveyance, every ventilator is thoroughly kept an eye on differed parameters by the board of deft reviewers to guarantee abandon free item reach at customer doorstep.
- Save cost, need only natural wind.
- Safe as it does not require electricity.
- No pollution as it uses natural air.
- Easy to install on any type of roof.
- Light weight, made from aluminum with S.S.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Rainproof as air exit system is designed to protect from rain.
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel.
1) Throat/ Neck Dia: 24” (610 MM)
a. Turbo vents. Dia: 28” (712 MM)
b. Height: 15.5” (394MM)
c. Net Weight: 5kg. in Aluminium and SS 6kg.
2) Top Cover: STAINLESS STEEL (SS)- 202
Thickness: 0.65 to 0.70 –MM
3) Fins/Vanes: Aluminium Alloy 40800 (Temper H3)/ No Rerolled Material and SS i. 202 , 304
No. of Fins: 44
Aluminium Thickness: 0.5-MM
SS Thickness: 0.35 –MM
4) Outer Ring: SS Alloy-202Thickness: 0.40MM
5) Neck Ring: SS-202 (Mounting Ring With 2 x 3 mm deep Ribs For Extra Strength and Firm Support With FRP and PC Venture Doom)
Inner Dia: 24”
Inner Arm: SS-202, 3MM
6) Drive Mechanism
Inner Shaft MOC: SS-202
Outer Pipe Dia: SS Pipe Dia 30mm
Thickness: 2.5 MM
Bearings: Self Lubricated Type, Twin Sealed 6001 ZZ
We are one of the leading manufacturer, supplier, exporter and importer of Roof Top Turbine Ventilator in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.