We deliver for our customers a creative exhibit of Wind Driven Ventilator in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, that pertinently takes a shot at all inclusive acknowledged innovation and is an amalgamation of both regular and constrained ventilation frameworks. They give appropriate ventilation and agreeable workplaces and are likewise finely intended to improve the structural and in addition stylish appearance of the building. Each and every ventilator is produced utilizing unrivaled quality aluminum and stainless steel by utilizing most recent innovation and systems. In addition, the in place range, offered by us, accessible in various sizes extending from 12 to 36 creeps and is all around recognized for its sturdiness, excellent execution, light in weight, simple establishment on any rooftop profile, resistance against great climatic conditions, and strong development.
- Save cost, need only natural wind.
- Safe as it does not require electricity.
- No pollution as it uses natural air.
- Easy to install on any type of roof.
- Light weight, made from aluminum with S.S.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Rainproof as air exit system is designed to protect from rain.
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel.
1) Throat/ Neck Dia: 24” (610 MM)
a. Turbo vents. Dia: 28” (712 MM)
b. Height: 15.5” (394MM)
c. Net Weight: 5kg. in Aluminium and SS 6kg.
2) Top Cover: STAINLESS STEEL (SS)- 202
Thickness: 0.65 to 0.70 –MM
3) Fins/Vanes: Aluminium Alloy 40800 (Temper H3)/ No Rerolled Material and SS i. 202 , 304
No. of Fins: 44
Aluminium Thickness: 0.5-MM
SS Thickness: 0.35 –MM
4) Outer Ring: SS Alloy-202
5) Neck Ring: SS-202 (Mounting Ring With 2 x 3 mm deep Ribs For Extra Strength and Firm Support With FRP and PC Venture Doom)
Inner Dia: 24”
Inner Arm: SS-202, 3MM
6) Drive Mechanism
Inner Shaft MOC: SS-202
Outer Pipe Dia: SS Pipe Dia 30mm
Thickness: 2.5 MM
Bearings: Self Lubricated Type, Twin Sealed 6001 ZZ
We are engaged as one of the leading manufacturer, supplier, exporter and importer of Wind Driven Turbo Air Ventilators in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.