We are engaged as one of the leading manufacturer, supplier, exporter and importer of wide range of ventilators such as Wind Ventilator in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. These Ventilators use wind and not power as their prime mover for successful ventilation. Mechanized ventilation disadvantages incorporate the utilization of hardware that is high in the utilization of vitality amid operation. By using the outline of the building, Wind driven ventilation exploits the characteristic section of air without the requirement for high vitality devouring hardware utilizing least measure of assets. Wind driven ventilation relies on upon wind conduct by coordinating air all through structures on the collaborations with the building envelope and on openings or other air trade gadgets, for example, channels or fireplaces.
- Save cost, need only natural wind.
- Safe as it does not require electricity.
- No pollution as it uses natural air.
- Easy to install on any type of roof.
- Light weight, made from aluminum with S.S.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Rainproof as air exit system is designed to protect from rain.
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel.
1) Throat/ Neck Dia: 24” (610 MM)
a. Turbo vents. Dia: 28” (712 MM)
b. Height: 15.5” (394MM)
c. Net Weight: 5kg. in Aluminium and SS 6kg.
2) Top Cover: STAINLESS STEEL (SS)- 202
Thickness: 0.65 to 0.70 –MM
3) Fins/Vanes: Aluminium Alloy 40800 (Temper H3)/ No Rerolled Material and SS
i. 202 , 304
No. of Fins: 44
Aluminium Thickness: 0.5-MM
SS Thickness: 0.35 –MM
4) Outer Ring: SS Alloy-202
5) Neck Ring: SS-202 (Mounting Ring With 2 x 3 mm deep Ribs For Extra Strength and Firm Support With FRP and PC Venture Doom)
Inner Dia: 24”
Inner Arm: SS-202, 3MM
6) Drive Mechanism
Inner Shaft MOC: SS-202
Outer Pipe Dia: SS Pipe Dia 30mm
Thickness: 2.5 MM
Bearings: Self Lubricated Type, Twin Sealed 6001 ZZ
We are reckoned as one of the leading manufacturer, supplier, exporter and importer of Wind Ventilator in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.